Insuring the Future
Human Resources Tool for Your Business.
Human Resources is a critical and complex piece of every business. That is why we’ve tailored our support to help you meet the unique HR needs of your organization — big or small.
Parrott Insurance has partnered with HR360 to provide our clients with an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms. We offer this resource to our clients at no cost.
The online HR360 library features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws–including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA–as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
This great resource provides our clients with:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter.
On-Site Help For Your HR Needs
Parrott Insurance can also work with you on-site. We will evaluate your specific needs and create an action plan to best meet the needs of your business and your employees.
For ongoing and in-depth HR needs, we have a strategic alliance with an HR Consulting firm. Working with our HR Consulting partner, you’ll get answers directly from certified human resources experts and access to comprehensive online resources including tools, templates, best practices and more. And, you’ll receive a discount just for being our client.
On staff, our PHR can provide you guidance for HR and employee benefits issues at no cost.
Customize your level of support for a complete turn-key solution to all of your HR needs:
- Unlimited telephone support
- Online library of resources and guidance
- Option for up-to-date email information
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Assistance
- Employee Handbook Development
- Compliance support
- Extensive employee benefit guidance and support.
All downloadable files are in PDF format unless otherwise noted. If you do not have Adobe Reader you can get it here free.