As the number of reported COVID-19 cases continues to rise, employers are increasingly confronted with the possibility of an outbreak in the workplace. HR360 has provided a series of PDFs that cover key coronavirus topics.
Parrott Insurance will be emailing these PDFs to our clients. Below is a quick summary of the COVID-19 topics:
- Coronavirus and the Workplace—Compliance Issues for Employers
- FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) Coronavirus Guidance
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) Coronavirus Guidance
- The Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
- Health Plan Coronavirus Guidance
Please be on the lookout for these emails as they can offer great guidance to you and your HR team.
These emails will also provide your Username and Password to log in to your HR360 account, where you have access to additional coronavirus guidance:
- Coronavirus and the Workplace
- Dealing with COVID-19 in the Workplace
- CARES Act Includes Changes for Health Plans
- DOL Issues Regulations for FFCRA Paid Leave
If you do not receive a PDF that you wish to view, or you have questions, please contact your account manager.
We want all of our clients stay healthy and we will continue to keep you updated on your benefits and the Coronavirus impact.