COVID-19 Emergency Loan Guide for Small Businesses
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has prepared a guide and checklist for Small Businesses who may need an emergency loan because of the coronavirus crisis.
This document answers the following questions you may have:
- Is your business eligible?
- What are lenders looking for (and, what are they not looking for)?
- How much can your business borrow?
- Will the loan be forgiven, or, how could forgiveness be reduced?
Pease click the following button for more information:Small Business Emergency Loan Guide
For updates, more information about eligible lenders, and additional loan guidance you can visit sba.gov.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Department of Treasury have released a number of Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources, including a Guide to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
This guide delves into the different CARES Act programs and initiatives:
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Small Business Debt Relief Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Emergency Injury Grants
- Small Business Counseling
- Small Business Contracting
- Small Business Tax Provisions
You can access this in-depth guide by clicking the button below:Guide to the CARES Act
Also to help small businesses, the IRS has released information on Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments. Their COVID-19 resources also include News Releases, Statements, Frequently Asked Questions, Guidance, and Tax Help during this crisis.